Good to know before coming:
1. Please come to class in comfortable cloths that you can move in. Classes are taken while in bare feet, you may leave your shoes outside the studio door.
2. Sticky mats are needed, we have them to borrow, but strongly suggest you purchase your own.
3. It is best to practice on an empty stomach, try not to eat for about one hour before class. Water is beneficial both before and after practice.
4. Please come in quietly. If centering has begun: please be quiet when unrolling your mat. If you need to leave early honor your practice by taking some time for savasana.
5. If you have any physical injuries or are pregnant please be sure to inform the teacher before class starts.
6. Minimal scent, please.
7. New students, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the registration form.
8. Remember to honor yourself! Give your self the full time to experience this sacred art.